Python is commonly used for server side programming for complex web applications or as a middle tier language providing web services or a communication layer with larger e-commerce systems. There are libraries for everything from games and graphics to complex mathematics to network and embedded programming. If you’re becoming a professional developer, or are early in your development career, adding the Python skill set isn’t just a resume embellishment – It’s really an empowering language that will allow you to write procedural code in many types of environments and for many uses. That is the main reason why today I would like to share with you Udemy Python Course review with top 5 most popular courses on Udemy, one of the largest online learning platforms all over the world.
1. The Complete Python Developer Course
This is one of the most popular Udemy Python courses that is for anyone wishing to be Python programmer from scratch. Learners will start by discus all programming fundamentals that you need to start programming Python.
During the course, we will install the development environment then run our first Python app, and understand how program flow works in Python. Then we will talk about variables and Math operation and proirites. Then we will take about logic and making decision, then we will talk about loops, about how to work with Sqlite database and files, about functions and OOP concept that you need to use when you program apps with Python.Start Now
- Build our First app in Python
- Build Games like Tic Tac Toy
- Build complete ticket reservation desktop app
- Understand the programming foundation
- Design Python GUI apps
- Understand the programming logic, condition and control
- Understand the OOP in Python
- Work with database and file
- Working with multi threading
- Read JSON from HTTP
One of the most important part in this course is about multi-processing and how you could run multi-process in same time, then about Databases, as well as collections and which type collection you have to use for better performance depend on your app.
How to read JSON from HTTP URL and how to build desktop GUI application with custom user experiences with UI apps are also mentioned carefully. Finally we will build complete games and apps like Tic Tac Toy and Ticket reservation.
- Lectures : 82
- Length : 9 hours
- Skill Levels : All Levels
- Languages : English
- Price: $200 – 94% discount –> $9.9
2. The Complete Python Course: Go From Beginners to Advanced
From the very basics to advanced concepts, this Udemy Python course in programming is perfect for students wanting to be web or game developers. This course is also open to all learners who wish to gain an understanding of the basic components of computer programming. Students will learn basic computer programming concepts and terminologies such as variables, constants, operators, integer arithmetic, expressions, object orientation, function definition, loops, and advanced data structures as well as GUI programming, CGI scripting, advanced graphics, networking, and much more.
- Understand the basic as well as core concepts of Python programming language
- Acquire enhanced skills with Python graphics
- Design, create, develop, and code Python games
- Read and write external data files using Python
- Implement functions and call built-in Python functions
- Debug an entire program and handle errors in Python
- Implement basic Python structures such as if statements, loops, and functions
The course is very descriptive for a beginner like me. I like most the content of the program as it is really well-explained, yet to finish and learn more. Learners will access to many useful contents such as Basic of Python, Integer Arithemetic, Functions and Variables, Function Definition, Graphics & Conditionals, Projects, Python Advanced, Data structures and writing GUI in Python.Learn Now
With the right mindset, understanding, and application of the teachings in this course, you will instantly begin to move towards mastering Python.
Price: $195 – 94% discount –> 9$
3. Complete Python Masterclass
Learning Python will give us more opportunities for jobs and career advancement because Python is one of the most requested skills in 2017. This was the most amazing Udemy Python course I have ever come across. I did learnt a lot and the instructors (Both of them) are really dedicated towards all the students that get enrolled. For starters, this course will help you develop Python programs for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.Start Python Now
This course assumes no previous programming or Python experience. If you’ve never programmed a computer before, or if you know another programming language and want to learn Python, this course will teach you how.
To reinforce what you’ve learned, there are numerous challenges during the course designed to help you understand each concept being taught. You’re also shown the solution to the challenge so you know you’re always on the right track.
Importantly, students will learn the real-life skills needed to get those in-demand jobs or further your programming skills.
- How to program in Python
- With each step, the Why you’re doing it is explained
- Understand data structures and how to access the web with Python
- The course is continually UPDATED, so you’ll learn the very latest
- SUPPORT is mind blowing – questions answered that day
- You’ll have the expertise to CREATE your own Python programs
- The skills to get a JOB with Python under your belt as taught by the best
It has a lot of content and most of it is well explained, they are Python setup for Windows, for Mac, for Linux, the Basic of Python, Program Flow Control in Python, Lists – Ranges and Tuples in Python, The Binary number system explained, Python Dictionaries and Sets as well as Input and Output (I/Society) in Python, Modules and Functions in Python, Object Oriented Python, Using Database in Python, Generators, Comprehensions and Lambda Expressions, Packages, Contents to come, Extras.
Price: $145 – 92% discount –> $9
4. Python A-ZTM: Python For Data Science With Real Exercises
There are lots of Python courses and lectures out there. However, Python has a very steep learning curve and students often get overwhelmed. I feel this Udemy Python course totally different.
I’ve taken quite a few online courses in my lifetime and Kirill Eremenko’s course offerings are among the very best. He is a great instructor and a brilliant course designer. Kirill surely belongs to the best teachers ever. He is motivating, he breaks tasks down into little, easily understandable steps and it is very pleasant to listen to him. It is a rare talent to speak in such a good way that people are not annoyed after a while (e.g. when using the same phrases over and over again) and to find this balance between speaking calmly, but still not monotonously, speaking encouragingly, but still not overemphasizingly. Kirill can do that. It is (I think) impossible to not understand him, impossible to not follow him along his explanations.Visit Now
- Learn to program in Python at a good level
- Learn how to code in Jupiter Notebooks
- Learn the core principles of programming
- Learn how to create variables
- Learn about integer, float, logical, string and other types in Python
- Learn how to create a while() loop and a for() loop in Python
- Learn how to install packages in Python
- Understand the Law of Large Numbers
This is actually a great course for Python beginners with a bunch of practical examples for people to understand how Python works. I was new to this programming language and only got VBA coding experience previously, but right after learning the course I immediately wrote a code to extract data for my work and it works perfectly.
This course is truly step-by-step. The lecture also focus a lot on data visualization,which is an important part in data science.
After every video we can learn a new valuable concept that we can apply right away. And the best part is that we learn through live examples.
This training is packed with real-life analytical challenges which we will learn to solve. Some of these we will solve together, some we will have as homework exercises.
This course has been designed for all skill levels and even if you have no programming or statistical background you will be successful in this course!
Price: $200 – 94% discount –> $9
5. The Python BibleTM – Everything You Need to Program in Python
The course is also one of the most popular Udemy Python course with lots of details, well-planned content, full of quizzes and code challenges and available material to be easily absorbed. The quizzes are very helpful and a good indicator that you are understanding the concepts.
Ziyad is very energetic and creative teacher which helps you to be focused and stay motivated throughout the training. This course was excellent in its presentation and from my very basic knowledge of Python seems to be give a very good introduction.Python Now
The content of the course is simple and well divided among different sections. It’ll give us all the basic concepts we need to start our python programming. suggest to follow and practice the scripts along with the lecture for maximum learning and start doing things on our own with lot of variations in the same script.
- Build 11 Easy-to-Follow Python 3 Projects
- Automate Coding Tasks By Building Custom Python Functions
- Add Python 3 to your Resume by Understanding Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Use Variables to Track Data in Python Programs
- Use Numbers to Create “Behind-the-Scenes” Functionality
- Use Strings to Create Customized, Engaged User Experiences
- Create Programs that can think using logic and data structures
- Use Loops to Improve Efficiency, Save Time, Maximize Productivity
If you are quite new to programming, this is a great course to get your started in programming and in Python, like all Udemy Python courses above.
Price: $195 – 94% discount –> $9
These are top 5 most popular Udemy Python courses. I do hope that my reviews can be helpful to help you have an overall view about Python and ideal choices to start our own career in Python.
For more useful couses on Udemy, just see 200 most popular Udemy courses.