With the accelerating of Internet, people now can stay at home to learn what they like. One of the most favorite things that people tend to learn online most is web development. This science subject provides us a variety of information as well as stimulates our creativity. Technology field is definitely large and I personally think that how to develop your web effectively and attractively is a controversial question. Today, I want to share my own experiences when I enrolled a course related to web development called “The Web Developer Bootcamp” on Udemy website which mainly focuses on HTML, CSS, and JS.
The Web Developer Bootcamp Review
An impressive training course about HTML, CSS
38 Extremely well structured modules are divided into 323 separate lessons. Each lecture covers a specific learning objective and it is never necessary to commit more than 15 minutes at a time. You study when you have a spare moment, wherever you are. So many highlights that should consider when choosing a web development course with an affordable price.
- Make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies
- Continue to learn and grow as a developer, long after the course ends
- Create a blog application from scratch using Express, MongoDB, and Semantic UI
- Create a complicated yelp-like application from scratch
- Write your own browser-based game
- Create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages
- Think like a developer. Become an expert at Googling code questions!
- Create complex HTML forms with validations
- Write web apps with full authentication
- Use Bootstrap to create good-looking responsive layouts
- Implement responsive navbars on websites
- Create full-stack web applications from scratch
- Manipulate the DOM with vanilla JS
- Manipulate the DOM using jQuery
- Translate between jQuery and vanillas JS
- Write complex web apps with multiple models and data associations
- Write a REAL application using everything in the course
- Use Express and MongoDB to create full-stack JS applications
- Use common JS data structures like Arrays and Objects
- Master the command line interface
- Use NPM to install all sorts of useful packages
- Understand the ins and outs of HTTP requests
- Create your own Node modules
- Make a beautiful, responsive photographer’s portfolio page
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for a startup
- Implement user authentication
- Create a beautiful animated todo list application
Mr. Colt Steele – a passionate teacher
Whatever lesson you choose, you will be guide by a professor who put his all passion, experience and all his knowledge to teach us in the most exciting, effective and accessible way. Mr. Colt Steele, graduated from New York University, is famous for his creativities in web development and considered as one of the most famous creator for this field. This course is designed with many pictures, exercises, projects…which are delivered in the easiest way for learners. That is the reason why his course receives more attention of online learners.
Difficult and complex issues turn out easier
Another plus point for this course is the way of delivering lesson. I am an English learner so what I would like to consider first when enroll any course is the way of teaching. This course is taught with a simple way of using informal languages which can easy be absorbed by learners. Colt, a professor of web development field, teaches us this course, with a great deal of teaching experiences. I am sure that creating a beautiful landing page for a startup or creating a beautiful animated application is not easy. In here most of difficult terms, terminologies have been simplified in logical order by him. Those difficulties will become easier than other websites. Thus, you can easily to practice and create yourself.
Freely raising any question
Students of Colt on Gitter
There is only thing that I think need to be improved. It is the quality of audio. Sometimes I found some background noise and some dead air during teaching audio or video. If this issue can be fixed, it could be much better.
Try-worthy course for all
In brief, I believe that the advantages of this course are outweighing its backward. It would be a try-worthy course. I bet that you will extremely like it and it will be your most impressive experiences such as programming languages skill in HTML, CSS, and JS or not exactly but useful tools to create a website or app. For me, after a month I learned how to use CSS to create the interface layout of the website. Let’s try and you will see what I have told you are truth-worthy. Or more information about Bootcamp here. Or tons of most popular courses on Udemy or top 15 best Udemy courses here.12$ for BootCamp Now